Following the path stared with Guarneri Homage, Sonus Faber introduced the Cremona collection, a family of speakers that enhanced the concept of the lute shape cabinet design
- Three-way, reflex-loaded, floorstanding loudspeaker.
- Drive-units: 1″ (25mm) ring-radiator tweeter.
- 5.5″ (140mm) paper-cone midrange unit; two 6″ (153mm) paper-cone woofers.
- Crossover frequencies: not specified.
- Crossover filters: first-order, “optimized for acoustic phase response.”
- Frequency range: 32Hz-40kHz.
- Sensitivity: 90dB/2.83V/m.
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms. Power handling: 50-300W without clipping.
- Dimensions: 42.9″ (1090mm) H by 8.9″ (225mm) W by 18.1″ (460mm) D.
- Weight: 75 lbs (34kg) each.
- Made in Italy