Top of the line double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC conductor interconnects, power cords and digital cables featuring extraordinary build quality and Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbent modules surrounding the cable offering greater resolution, more powerful dynamics, and virtuoso performances from all your components. All connectors are rhodium-plated for optimal signal transfer.
- Double-shielded α (Alpha)-OCC Conductors eliminate radiated noise
- Formula GC-303 Antimagnetic EMI-Absorbent Modules surround each cable
- High performance beautifully engineered and finished rhodium plated pure copper spades
- FP-201 (R) Spade terminals nonmagnetic rhodium-plated pure copper (Nonmagnetic rhodium-plated eutectic cast brass FP-202 (R) Banana connectors by request).
- Insulated with air-foamed Irradiated PE reducing capacitance and damping vibration
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
- GC-303 allows a deeper, tighter bass to form a solid foundation for the rest of the frequency range, better defining the original recording’s venue. Natural, unforced detail reveals nuance and energy for an engaging musical experience.
α (Alpha) Conductor Is Composed Of Fine PCOCC Wire Strands
Treated With Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process.
Specifications: Construction and Materials
- 6 bundles of 20-strand α (Alpha)–OCC Conductor・0.18mm, 2.7mm diameter: Wire AWG: 3.0 SQ.mm / Over 13AWG
- Insulation: Air-foamed Irradiated PE (Red/White) 5.1mm diameter
- Cable Lay: Two twisted cores
- Sheath: Two layers flexible PVC (Purple/Red) 13mm diameter
- Shield: Special EMI- and noise-absorbent Formula GC-303 module
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 14.5mm
- Connectors: Spade Terminal [FP-201 (R)] or Banana Connectors [FP-202 (R)]
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
Max. Conductor Resistance 6.4 Ω／km JISC3005 6 20℃
Min. Insulation Resistance 1000 MΩ-km JISC3005 9.1 20℃
Dielectric Strength AC. 1000 V／1 min. JISC3005 8
Electrostatic Capacitance Approx 50 PF／m at 1 KHz