The HRS Damping Plate incorporates a highly effective design to eliminate component chassis noise revealing a new level of musical performance. They are precision manufactured from billet-machined aircraft aluminum and proprietary HRS polymers. A very specific amount of mass, stiffness, and damping from these products eliminates chassis resonance problems and transforms residual chassis energy into heat. This is a special system utilized by audiophiles and industry professionals as their reference chassis noise reduction system.
- Broadband noise reduction design maximizes performance
- Effective on Electronic chassis and speaker cabinets
- Selection of sizes and heights allows system optimization
- Proprietary polymers optimized from years of listening tests
- High grip design creates very stable system
- Available in black or silver to match chassis color