Homage collection has its root in the Sonus Faber DNA of highest craftsmanship tradition and excellence in sound performances. Since its very beginning during the Nineties with the first Guarneri and Amati Homage, this collection has ever been the most iconic representation of Sonus Faber values. Homage Tradition collection is a new tribute to the mastery of Italian violin-making; the now classic lute shape, the hallmark of Sonus Faber production, has been revisited and taken to new heights by embodying both the classic lines of the Homage collection and those of the Lilium cabinet, thus giving new volumes to the speakers of this collection. The Homage collection has been enriched with a new element that complements the family; Serafino, a floor speaker with a huge appeal and a surprising power to be explored. Once again, the name is taken from the history of Italian violin-making: Santo Serafino was a famous yet mysterious master who trained at the workshop of Nicolò Amati who worked in Venice in the first half of the 18th century and specialized in making sturdy yet incredibly delicate violins.
- 3.5 way, full para-aperiodic vented box “Stealth Ultraflex” system and “Zero Vibration Transmission” technology.
- Drive-units: Tw: H28 XTR-04 DAD Arrow Point, Ø 28 mm
Md: M15 XTR-04 Neodymium Magnet System, Ø 150 mm
W: 2 x W18XTR-08, Ø 180 mm
- Crossover: 80Hz – 250Hz – 2.500Hz.
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 35.000 Hz, Stealth reflex included
- Measured impedance: 4 ohms nominal.
- Measured sensitivity: 90 db SPL (2.83V/1 m)
- Power requirements: 80W – 350W, without clipping
- Dimension: 1091 x 396 x 485 mm
43 x 15,6 x 19 in
- Weight: 52 Kg ea – net weight
- Made in Italy.
- Come with original packing and booklet.